Thursday, August 2, 2007

Message from Grace Anderson - full version


Hi to all my former workmates.

I send my apologies for not attending the reunion gathering and if you have another one down the track, I will certainly try to get there.

I remember so many of the people on the list and in the photos and would dearly love to see them again. Please give my regards to Karen and Al Dalling, Jo Jackson, Pat Brennan, Keith Prinn, Kevin McFadzen, Wilma Hopkins, Sue Seal, Pauline Bishop, Brendan O'Loghlin if you find him, and all the others who remember me. I was very pleased to see the notes from Gloria and Melitta. It is interesting to hear how people have moved on.

My husband and I moved to the Gold Coast in May 1997 to live in the beautiful 'Sunshine State' and we love it up here. We go fishing and play golf and generally enjoy life. I have done research and made a few family history DVD's going back to 1700's which has been very interesting. I do it from old family photos in a computer program and add titles and story and music etc. It is an interesting hobby.

I have just become a Great-Grandmother on 16th August 2007 with my granddaughter giving birth to twin girls, so that is an exciting event. (I am not old though).

I hope you all have an enjoyable time at the reunion and don't talk about me (ha! ha!).

Best wishes to you all
Grace Anderson
(Formerly MAIS)

See Grace's old work photos

No comments: